HC Smart currently offers Telemedicine and Health Concierge solutions including Nurse Triage, Doctor on Call and Health Concierge Physician referral solutions to Major Medical Carriers, Insurance Companies, HealthCare Systems, Employers, Credit Unions, Associations, Banks, Fraternal Organizations, Telemarketers and Internet Marketing Affiliates. Contact us for pricing.
HC Smart, Inc. can also provide the Health Concierge and scheduling Technology Platform for Physicians that would like to participate in our programs.
Plans designed to fit your orginization:
- Major Medical Carriers.
- Insurance Companies.
- HealthCare Systems.
- Credit Unions.
- Fraternal Organizations.
- Internet Marketing Affiliates.
- Lease Purchase of Telemedicine Technology.
It’s Fast. No more waiting rooms; connect to a doctor instantly via phone or email.
It’s Convenient. You get access to care when you need it 24/7, 365 days a year.
It’s Affordable. Telemedicine costs less than traditional office visits.
It’s Easy. Process is simple, secure & electronically maintains your medical history.
It’s Reliable. Telemedicine doctors are all U.S. Based and licensed.
It’s Transferable. You can share your electronic medical records with your primary care physician, family, or other specialist.
When to use Telemedicine:
- When your physician is not available.
- After normal hours of operation.
- On a vacation or business trip.
- When specialist referral is needed.
- For non-emergency care, such as:
- Cold or Flu.
- Sinus Infection.
- Respiratory Infection.
- Pink Eye.
- Urinary Tract Infections.
- Poison Ivy.
Benefits to Employers
- Reduced costs for Employees
Covers Family Members, including kids at home, boarding schools and colleges
- Reduces Absenteeism, Reduces Medical Expenses and Increases Productivity
Reduces Emergency Room and Urgent Care Visits
Service is available 24/7 when is needed
- Causes savings in Insurance Premiums due to decreased utilization on visits to Urgent Care
- Increases Employee Retention