Why spend more money going to the doctor or the emergency room when you can call a doctor from the convenience of your home, work or on-the-go while traveling. Our Board Certified Physicians are there for our members when they need them 24/7 to quickly provide consultation, issue prescription when necessary or refer to a specialist in the area using our registered nurse concierge service.
MDhotlineTM Concierge Telemedicine:
- Physicians available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- No age restrictions.
- Secure, personal and portable electronic health records.
- The average consultation time is 12 minutes.
- All members will receive call back from a physician within three hours.
- Pediatric network available.
It’s Fast. No more waiting rooms; connect to a doctor instantly via phone or email.
It’s Convenient. You get access to care when you need it 24/7, 365 days a year.
It’s Affordable. Telemedicine costs less than traditional office visits.
It’s Easy. Process is simple, secure & electronically maintains your medical history.
It’s Reliable. Telemedicine doctors are all U.S. Based and licensed.
It’s Transferable. You can share your electronic medical records with your primary care physician, family, or other specialist.
When to use MDhotlineTM Concierge Telemedicine:
- When your physician is not available.
- After normal hours of operation.
- On a vacation or business trip.
- When specialist referral is needed.
- For non-emergency care, such as:
- Cold or Flu.
- Sinus Infection.
- Respiratory Infection.
- Pink Eye.
- Urinary Tract Infections.
- Poison Ivy.
- U.S. board-certified.
- Are subject to a 10% random audit, which far exceeds NCQA standards.
- Use electronic health records, telephone consultations and nurse triage system.
- Diagnose, recommend treatment and write short term, non-DEA controlled prescriptions.
- Credentials for physicians are conducted every two years.